Washington's Newest Wine Region
The winemakers of this area have joined together in the belief that the influence of the Cascade Mountains and the broad rivers and lakes makes the region unique amongst Washington State's winegrowing regions. In recognition of this we are calling the area the Columbia Cascade region. It is the fastest growing wine region in Washington State. Come enjoy outstanding wines.
The vast area surrounding Leavenworth, including the world-famous Alpine Lakes Wilderness, provides recreational enthusiasts with four seasons of activity and adventure. From snowmobiling, cross-county skiing to hiking or rock climbing, not to mention biking and golf - there's always something to do and see in and around Leavenworth.
- Hiking, & Biking (Many places & trails) - Bring your bike & begin your journey from front the door
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- River Rafting
- Swimming & wind surfing
- Small boating
- Fishing & Hunting
- Snowmobile - Snowmobile Guided trips also available
- Downhill skiing
- Snow shoeing, and MUCH MORE
- Sleigh rides (Guided tours)
- Dog sledding (Guided tours)
- Cross country skiing locally
- A fitness center in Leavenworth & more in Wenatchee
- Various ALL year round festivals & special events.
For complete information on all activities and festivals visit the Leavenworth Chamber Site